"The perfect moment" myth...
- The perfect moment to leave your job
- The perfect moment to start getting fit
- The perfect moment to start that new hobby
- The perfect moment to start a business
- The perfect moment to send that email
- The perfect moment to have that difficult conversation
- The perfect moment, etc, etc
Here's what I've learned from studying the world's most successful people..
There is no such thing as the "perfect moment".
Many of the most successful people in the world became that way not because they waited for that perfect moment but because they took action when the inspiration hit them.
The amazing thing is that it doesn't take High IQ or any real skills, just the courage to take action and another, and another etc
Building momentum in our lives is something we are all capable of doing, maybe it's best not to wait for that Perfect moment..